Sunday, March 20, 2011

I have live twice...

'yes,mom. i drive slowly. For sure. Tell dad not to worry so much. Okey,i love u mom.'
I hang up my cellphone and continued drive toward home.

Its already 7past 10. the road a bit wet due to rain. That why mom ask me to drive slowly.
The road are clear,no other vehicles been around. maybe it still weekday. but yea i have to go home because next 2 days will be my parent anniversary. Don't wan to miss the event.

about half an hour passing,still no car were seen,just a few big lorries were passing by.

like always,i don't like drive at night and then a lorry passing by,because their headlight were to bright,it hurt my eyes...

then came a lorry,with it's headlight were so bright . I reduce speed. just like being blind for a moment.
the lorry have passed,then i continued my journey.....

then i reach my house....home sweet home....

i park outside because there is a canopy at the parking space...

wow!! this gonna be a huge event...
then entering the house yard, i calling my mom and dad,but no one answering...

i called again...still the same....

with the door unlocked,all the light are turn on...

i wondering where they could be.....

i search every room in the house...no one seem to be there.....

weird.... their son is gettin home and this is how they welcome him... how cruel.....

"the number u been dialed is not in service" now it really weird,both mom and dad can't be contact....where could they been...

but anyway i miss my fiance..since mom and dad not home yet,better i take this time to make a surprise to my love..

i told my parent not to tell her that im coming home..so she will be surprised when she sees me...

then i go to his house....

i called her but same happen here,the number not in service...

ehm..maybe network problem....

arrived at the gate of my fiancée house,also there is no one here...

oh my God... where could they all been...

i wait for her i my car...

past midnight.....

then suddenly it morning....

i must have been sleeping... tired...

then my fiancée appear,look pale and sad...

i try to called her but she quickly enter her's car and drive away....

what have happen to her...

why she didn't noticed i was there....

i followed her.... i wan to know the truth....

Dont let anything bad happen to my relationship....i pray....

then she drive to the hospital.....

why would she drive to hospital in such early morning....

so i park my car and continued to follow her...
i called her's name but she doen't respond to my call...

there is no way i mistake her for another person..
i have know her for 8 year...since my Diploma's....

following her make me wondering so many consequences.....

then she continued to walk to the male ward...
not just any male ward but ER male ward...

im so curiously wondering again,who might she seeing here.....

she entering a ward....
Dad? Mom? i can see them from the outside...
so here they have been... being at hospital..
but why...

Mom looked so sad and dad try to calm her..

what going on? why can't i get it straight....

My fiancee cry and mom hugging her to calm her .....

why??

my mind keep asking why such in sad mood....

As i walked into the room....
now all my question were answered....

Me?
It was me who on the hospital bed...

me? OH MY GOD!!!

what have happen....

im looking at my self lied down at the bed....

something must be wrng...
i try to communicate with them but they seem not be able to hear me...
i try to touch them but it just like grabbing thin air...
meaningless..............

an old man ,about my dad ages, telling that he are the lorry driver that had a crash with me..

he have send me to hospital and went to police station to make a report then just came to hospital after all the matters been handled....

He mention that he already give a high bean light to warn me.. but its too late... my car have been taking his path....

He just able to turn a bit to minimize the effect....

Accident?

OH GOD!!! Help me!!
what i have done....

then remembered that before the bright light came,i a little bit sleepy.....

I think that i fall asleep....

Oh God!! what must i do....

i see..
mom crying...
dad really sad....
my love holding my hand with tears at her eyes....

then.... they seem to cry loud for doctor...

the medical team came rushing through me..

i see they try to revive me..

am i dying...

is this the end....

Oh God..take me if it's time for me to go.....

Goodbye mom......
Goodbye dad.....
Goodbye love....
.........................................................................................................................................................................

I close my eyes and reach for the light....

BUB!!

BUB!!

BUB!!
i fell like 3 big punches been give to my chest...

then the first voice i hear......

'He'alive'

then i realized that i have lied down at the bed with a doctor and nurse surround me...

my mom rushed to me and cry.... dad look relief and try to sweep away his tear...

Love?? she hug me and say i love u to me...

Oh GOD,not my time yet?

thank you GOD for giving me 2nd chance with my family and love one...

U give me my life back.......

with only one leg?

still i thank you GOD.....

Now im have gettin old.... with my grandson to play with....

it such a happy life....

Now please take me to her....
she must be worrying about me...

Now GOD..
You have give me 2 life and now is the second time u take it away..

Im ready.....


P/S:This story were based on true story(maybe)

No comments:

Post a Comment